Want to be part of a high performing team? Are you ready to work hard and reap the benefits for doing so? If so, we invite you to apply.
We are always hiring experienced Crew Members, Crew Leaders & Supervisors.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Painters applying must know how to do the following:
Custom match & fill nail holes
Use a nail punch
Wood fill imperfections on stain & MDF grade wood
Sand millwork ( Doors, Casing & Base ) without burning through primer coat.
Expert level of Caulking experience needed
Mask & Prep using 3M tape machine, plastic, rosen paper.
Brush & roll ceiling & walls
Stain wood doors, cabinets, millwork, mantels, etc
Paint exterior siding - Cedar, aluminum, stucco, concrete, etc.
Install & repair drywall
Spray wall textures
Remove wall paper & sizing
Use of Airless & HVLP sprayers
Use of extension ladders up to 40ft high
Use of Scissors lifts & boom lifts
Moving furniture - Couches, beds, dressers, etc.
How you will be successful in the position
- Be on time everyday ready to work 40 hours a week.
- Show up to work in uniform - Painter pants and company shirt.
- Be courteous to our clients and fellow team members.
- Have your basic hand tools everyday.
- Perform task in a timely manner.
- Show quality in everything you paint or prep.
- Show ambition & wiliness to learn our ways.
- Stay off your phone during working hours.
- Have passion for your trade, your skill, your craft
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable transportation
- Min of 3 years experience
- Be able to work 40 hours a week
- Be able to work within a 45 min radius of Milwaukee, WI
- Experience in fast-paced production style painting projects
- Strong attention to detail with solid organizational skills
Compensation is based on experience, speed & finished product. Also whether you're able to drive a company van, pick up materials and manage projects.
- Paid weekly
- Direct Deposit
- Health & Dental Insurance offered after 90 days
- Year round work
- Paid lunches for working on projects over 30 miles from your home location
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume to Tell us why you are perfect for our team. Address the above success factors and how you will be successful in the position.
“Do not hire a man who does your work for money, but him who does it for the love of it.”
– Henry David Thoreau, Life without Principle
“You cannot push anyone up the ladder unless he is willing to climb.”
– Andrew Carnegie
“I am convinced that nothing we do is more important than hiring and developing people. At the end of the day you bet on people, not on strategies.”
– Lawrence Bossidy, GE